Pharmacy Print and Apply Label Applicator Automation Solutions
RX-5MAX installed on a Pallace Packaging Mono Block Sorter/feeder and product puck conveyor
ELMARK RX-5MAX PHARMACY PRINT & APPLY LABEL APPLICATOR
The RX-5MAX Print and Apply Pharmacy labeler is designed to print and apply Pharmacy Labels directly to various sizes of round prescription bottles. These units are in use at high volume Pharmacies. This unit incorporates the latest DATAMAX print engine technology for ease of operator use in today’s demanding Automatic High Volume Pharmacies.
- High speed labeling
- Optional barcode verification of NDC and patient specific prescription ID
- Easy access for replacing label stock and for maintenance
- Rolls of label stock are 16″ in diameter. Less loss of production during replenishment
- Larger rolls = lower label stock costs
- Datamax Industrial Print Engine (300 DPI) designed for continuous use.
- Print Head – 300 DPI (400 and 600 optional)
- Speed – 15 bottles per minute
- Label Stock – 16″ diameter roll
- Windows based print software
ELMARK RX-4 PHARMACY PRINT & APPLY LABEL APPLICATOR
The RX-4 Print and Apply Pharmacy labeler is designed to print and apply Pharmacy Labels directly to various sizes of round prescription bottles. These units are in use on systems such as McKesson High Volume Solutions (HVS) automatic pharmacy print and apply printer applicator.
- Accommodates containers from 13 dram vials to 250ml screw cap bottles, field upgradable
- Intermec Label Print engine
- Print quality monitoring on a per label basis.
- Detection of defective barcode printing
- Automatic rejection and reprinting
- 110VAC, 45 PSI Dry Clean Air